Duluth has a vibrant nightlife including performing arts centers, pubs and cocktail lounges with live music. Plan the perfect night after a day cross-country skiing or snowboarding. Begin the evening with a fantastic dinner at one of the exceptional restaurants found in Duluth’s downtown. Continue the fun evening with a live play, a local band or sipping cocktails. And when your ready for quiet and relaxation return to our B&B on Duluth’s Park Point Beach. Book your room at the Solglimt and it will be an intimate retreat after an exciting evening.
Performing Arts Nightlife
Create a memorable evening with your loved one that is enhanced with a great performance. All performing arts preferences are celebrated in Duluth, such as classical music, comedy improv, or a broadway musical. Choose from these great venues and discover the artistic side of Duluth’s nightlife:
- Zeitgeist Arts – Their Teatro theater offers comedy improv and original plays. The Zinema art cinema shows the latest indie films.
- Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra – This orchestra comprised of world-class musicians perform classical, chamber, pop and folk music.
- The Duluth Playhouse – This over 100-year-old theater boasts three stages to entertain all tastes with musicals, comedies and dramas.
- Sacred Heart Music Center – The 108-year-old Neo-Gothic cathedral is a gorgeous setting with remarkable acoustics that showcases eclectic musical artists.
- Decc’s Symphony Hall – This hall is specially designed for the best acoustics and there’s not a bad seat in the house. Come and enjoy concerts, Broadway plays, operas and dance performances.
Nightlife with Cocktails
Duluth has a great late-night bar and live music scene. Top your evening off with an elegant cocktail or craft beer while enjoying a local band. Find your pick for the perfect nightlife location:
- The Rathskeller – This old City Hall prison turned speakeasy is a one of a kind location. They feature fine whiskey, 13 taps of great beers all in a relaxing, casual atmosphere.
- Fitger’s Brewhouse Brewery and Grille – This brewhouse is located in the Historic Fitger’s Brewery complex. Enjoy great food and drinks in addition to live music.
- Sir Benedict’s Tavern On the Lake – This authentic English pub atmosphere features live musicians 5 to 7 nights a week.
- Black Water Lounge – This elegant martini bar is located in Duluth’s Art & Entertainment district in the historic Greysolon Plaza Building.
- Red Herring Lounge – A 130 year-old-building transformed into a trendy music venue, art gallery and cocktail lounge.
Duluth has it all; winter sports, beautiful parks with trails, great restaurants in addition to a fun nightlife. Solglimt is centrally located to all the action and the perfect retreat when your ready to relax. Plan a romantic getaway today and experience all that Duluth has to offer.