Your room is ready.
Visit Solglimt, on the shores of Lake Superior—you’ll forget you’re in a Duluth MN bed breakfast, yet it will be a getaway you’ll always remember. Even if you’re in town for work. Here, at your beach front bed and breakfast, we welcome you, we want you to be comfortable, and we await your arrival.
Check availability and make an online reservations
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy carefully. By making a reservation you are agreeing to the terms.
- Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Cancellations, regardless of the reason, must be made 14 days prior to stay. Cancellations with less than 14 days’ notice will be charged to your credit card, unless we are able to rebook the suite. The initial $50 booking fee is non-refundable.
- Solglimt is not responsible for unused rooms due to late/canceled airline flights, travel related mishaps, threat of bad weather, or for changes in plans which shorten your stay. Travel Insurance is available to inexpensively protect you against last-minute cancellations due to such things as personal/ family emergencies related to work, illness, injury, or death. We recommend Travel Guard.
- Tax of 10.875% will be added.
- Rental reservations must be guaranteed with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card at time of booking. A non-refundable $50 booking fee will be charged at this time. This fee will be subtracted from the final bill.
- Gift Certificates: We are happy to accept gift certificates issued by Solglimt at any time. Gift certificates issued the Minnesota Bed and Breakfast Association are accepted from November through May. Please mention that you will be using a Gift Certificate when making your reservation.
- WEEKEND Reservations: A two-night minimum is required for Friday or Saturday reservations, May through October. Exceptions may be made five days prior to the weekend. Please call. Single night weekend reservations accepted November through April.
- Grandma’s Marathon Bookings: A three-night stay at the weekend rate is required for the weekend of Grandma’s Marathon. Days can include either a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday OR Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.
- CHECK IN: We welcome our guests to check in from 4pm-6pm.
- CHECK OUT: Please check out by 11am.
- Solglimt is a smoke free bed and breakfast.
- Sorry, we are unable to accommodate children.
- We are unable to accommodate pets.
Corporate customers welcome. Leave your hotel behind in favor of a Duluth MN bed breakfast.
For more information, call Brian or Mary Grover (the owners/innkeepers) at 218-727-0596. Or e-mail us at email@example.com You can also write to us at Solglimt Bed & Breakfast, 828 Lake Avenue South, Duluth, MN.
Click here to join our mailing list and receive information about special offers!