This suite was named after the WWI Congressional Medal of Honor winner who was also the builder of the original 1910 home. Lounge in the luxury of a Thermomasseur bath or in front of the cozy fireplace and breathe in the evening air from your private deck. Then retreat to your king-sized bed.
From our guest book:
- Your home is as beautiful as the Duluth shore and lake. You have that magic touch in decorating. ~ Mike and Beth, Austin, TX
- The room was beautiful and the view out to the lake was wonderful as well as the food and will bring us back several times. ~ Daniel and Jessica, Minneapolis, MN
- The beautiful lake. Reading, relaxing, comfy bed, perfect.
- Our 6th anniversary weekend couldn’t of been spent at a more beautiful relaxing place. ~ Kate and Dave, Edina, MN
- The experience by far exceeded our expectations. The room was more than lovely, very comfortable and so clean. We are insanely jealous that this is your home and not ours. ~ Sandi and Marc, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- We normaly don’t stay at B&B’s, but this could change after staying here. The intregation of home, food and landscape (also art) was comforting and genuine. ~ Sally and John, Blue Mounds, WI
- I often wondered what a B&B would be like and now I have to say I will never go back to hotels or motels. This was awesome, clean quiet and friendly.