Taking the step into parenthood is one of the most important events in people’s lives. That’s why it is so crucial to enter this phase relaxed and ready—that’s where the best babymoon destinations come in! Duluth, nestled on the shores of Lake Superior, offers expectant parents the ideal location to unwind and create lasting memories before their baby arrives.
Babymoons offer couples the perfect chance to enjoy time to themselves, unplugged and away from everyday distractions before the arrival of their baby upends their world in wonderful but busy ways. Duluth has so many great things to do to unplug and step away from our busy day-to-day tasks. An essential part of these getaways is your lodging choice, and what better place to stay than a cozy waterfront bed and breakfast in Duluth?
Solglimt Lakeshore Bed and Breakfast offers a perfect atmosphere for expecting parents. Our welcoming and professional Innkeepers have mastered the art of unobtrusive and attentive service—starting each day with a wholesome, homecooked breakfast. Each of our five beautifully appointed guest rooms offers a comfortable space with comfy beds, private en suite bathrooms, and lovely water views. Stop searching for the best babymoon destinations and book your lodging in Duluth today!
Duluth is One of the Best Babymoon Destinations
When you start thinking about the best babymoon destinations, you’ll want to make sure you’re picking a place to provide the much-needed rest and relaxation expecting parents deserve! Duluth sits on the shores of Lake Superior and is surrounded by beautiful nature areas. While nearly 90,000 people call this city home, you’ll quickly experience a small-town vibe and the classic “Midwest nice” hospitality.
Here are the top reasons Duluth is one of the best babymoon destinations:
- The Lakewalk at Canal Park: Just minutes from our bed and breakfast in Duluth, Canal Park is a lovely hub for adventures and activities with the expansive lake as your backdrop. Head here to watch the massive ships head in and out of port, enjoy a leisurely stroll on the Lakewalk, and check out Canal Park Brewing for a delicious lunch.
- Luxury Duluth Spas: One of the best ways to relax is with a visit to the spa for a massage or treatment. Pebble Spa and Fitger’s Salon and Spa both offer fantastic services tailored to releasing stress and rejuvenation. A spa visit should absolutely be on any itinerary for your babymoon destinations!
- Museums, Music, and Art Galleries: Duluth’s vibrant arts and culture scene offers expectant parents the chance to unwind and connect with their creative side through visits to local galleries, theaters, and artisan shops. It’s good to squeeze in some of the activities that are harder to enjoy with a baby! Glensheen Mansion is a favorite local landmark to tour and step back in time.
- Take a Scenic Cruise: Embark on a scenic cruise or kayak tour of Lake Superior to explore the pristine waters and rugged coastline. The best cruise line is Vista Fleet, offering sunset, sightseeing, and dinner sailings.
- Romantic Dinners on the Waterfront: For a taste of local cuisine, expectant parents can enjoy romantic dinners at waterfront restaurants, savoring fresh seafood and regional specialties while basking in the warm glow of Lake Superior’s sunset. Lake Avenue Restaurant and Bar is a fantastic place for a farm-to-table meal!
This is just the beginning of why Duluth is one of the best babymoon destinations! As guests at our bed and breakfast in Duluth, we’re always more than happy to offer personalized recommendations and help with reservations.
Relax and Refresh at our Waterfront Bed and Breakfast in Duluth
Cherished moments abound here, and we’d love to play a small part in the pending arrival of your little one. When choosing one of the best babymoon destinations, comfortable and memorable lodging is a key component to a successful getaway. When you choose our bed and breakfast in Duluth, you’ll quickly see why Travel + Leisure Magazine recognized us as one of the best places to stay in Duluth!
There is something magical about staying at a bed and breakfast that allows you to fully immerse yourself in relaxation and refreshment. At our Duluth bed and breakfast, you wake up each morning to the sound of waves lapping against the shore—you’ll be steps away from the sandy beach! Take in these views as you sip our Duluth-roasted coffee, a homecooked breakfast, put your feet up, and live in the moment as you embark on your next chapter.
Head out to explore all the best activities nearby, and when it’s time to get that much-needed nap, our beautiful guest suite will be waiting for you. Slip into a comfortable robe, enjoy a bath with Aveda products, try out the cozy bed, and relax! All of this and more will be right at your fingertips on a getaway to Duluth at our lakefront bed and breakfast. We can’t wait to host you before your little one enters the world. Book your lodging at one of the best babymoon destinations today!