An Important Announcement Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Guests,
Welcome back to Solglimt “Share Holders” and new guests looking for that stress-free getaway to Duluth and to our shores of Lake Superior.
We have always paid close attention to keeping Solglimt sparkling clean for our guests. We have now implemented even higher levels of cleaning that are required by the Minnesota Department of Health to provide a level of cleaning that inhibits COVID-19 to enhance your stay.
Here are some of our actions we have implemented to provide a COVID-19 free environment:
Breakfast At The Inn
- No breakfasts will be served to your suite
- Breakfast will be served in both of our dining rooms which allows for social distancing
- Weather permitting breakfast will be served outside. Each suite will have its own table and the tables will be socially distanced
- Ourselves and our staff wear masks during breakfast prep and serving
Intensified Hygienic Cleaning
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 guidance for sanitization standards are in place
- Hand sanitizer in all guest suites
- Disposable wipes are being used on all commons areas (door handles, handrails, tables) and are being wiped down and disinfected by us and our staff throughout the day
- We have increased our sanitizing of all our public restrooms and areas
- We have initiated a practice of routinely sanitizing all frequently touched surfaces
Our Room Protection
- All rooms are cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival
- All rooms are individually climate controlled for heat and A/C
- All rooms have a private bathroom
- Daily room “freshening” has been reduced to basic needs requested (more towels, remove the garbage, etc) to limit guest and staff contact. This can be arranged through our text message system.
- We have removed cloth throw pillows and throws to facilitate sanitization
- All our comforters are laundered after each stay
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Solglimt Bed and Breakfast soon. We please ask guests to wear a mask at check-in and arrival until further notice.
Brian & Mary