An Important Announcement Regarding COVID-19
Welcome back to Solglimt “share holders” and new guests looking for a stress-free getaway to Duluth and our shores of Lake Superior.
We have always kept Solglimt sparkling clean for our guests. Now we enhance your stay by adhering to new requirements from the Minnesota Department of Health. Following are examples of what we do to provide a COVID-19 free environment.
- Breakfast will be served in both of our dining rooms. This allows for social distancing. No breakfasts will be served to your suite.
- Weather permitting, breakfast will be served outside. Each suite will have its own table, and the tables will be socially distanced.
Intensified Hygienic Cleaning
- Minnesota Department of Health standards for COVID-19 sanitization are being met.
- All guest suites have hand sanitizer.
- We routinely sanitize frequently-touched surfaces. Disposable wipes are used on all commons areas (door handles, handrails, and tables). These are disinfected throughout the day.
- We do extra sanitizing of all our public areas, including restrooms.
- All rooms are cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- All rooms are individually climate-controlled for heat and air conditioning.
- All rooms have a private bathroom.
- Daily room “freshening” has been reduced to basic requests (such as garbage removal and extra towels), which limits guest and staff contact. This can be arranged through text messages.
- We have removed cloth throw pillows and throws to facilitate sanitization.
- All comforters are laundered after each stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Solglimt Bed and Breakfast soon.
Brian and Mary