Minnesota Bed and Breakfast:
Our Canal Park MN bed breakfast was originally built as a 2 room cabin in 1910. Since then it has been renovated into a stunning, luxurious getaway.
Your room is ready.
Visit Solglimt, on the shores of Lake Superior—you’ll forget
you’re in a Duluth MN bed breakfast, yet it will be a getaway you’ll always
remember. Even if you’re in town for work. Here, at your beach
front bed and breakfast, we welcome you, we want you to be comfortable,
and we await your arrival.
availability and make an online reservations
availability and make an online reservation at our Duluth Minnesota Inn
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy carefully. By making a reservation you are agreeing to the terms.
- Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Cancellations, regardless of the reason, must be made 14 days prior to stay. Cancellations with less than 14 days' notice will be charged to your credit card, unless we are able to rebook the suite. The initial $50 booking fee is non-refundable.
Tax of 10.875% will be added.
Rental reservations must be guaranteed with a Visa,
MasterCard or Discover card
at time of booking.
A non-refundable $50 booking fee will be charged at this time. This fee will be subtracted from the final bill.
- Gift Certificates: We are happy to accept gift certificates issued by Solglimt at any time. Gift certificates issued by BedandBreakfast.com and the Minnesota Bed and Breakfast Association are accepted from November through May. Please mention that you will be using a Gift Certificate when making your reservation.
- Weekend Reservations: A two-night minimum is required for Friday or Saturday reservations. Exceptions may be made five days prior to the weekend. Please call.
- Grandma’s Marathon Bookings: A three-night stay at the weekend rate is required for the weekend of Grandma’s Marathon (June 2017). Days can include either a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday OR Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only – Saturday arrivals will not be accepted, nor adjustments to a reservation leaving a Saturday open will be allowed. . Grandma’s Marathon and Special Event booking cancellations are as follows: Upon booking your three-night stay, we will process 50% of your stay/reservation total. This amount is non-refundable and will be forfeited upon cancellation at any time and for any reason. Sixty (60) days prior to your arrival, we will bill the balance of your reservation/stay. At this time, cancellation of your three-night stay for any reason will result in the forfeit of your entire payment regardless of the date and time of your cancellation, or whether we are able to re-book the room. A credit toward a future stay will not be provided. We regret that no exceptions will be made to this cancellation policy.
- CHECK IN: We welcome our guests to check in from 4pm-6pm.
- CHECK OUT: Please check out by 11am.
- Solglimt is a smoke free bed and breakfast.
we are unable to accommodate children.
- We are unable to accommodate pets.
Corporate customers welcome. Leave your hotel behind in favor of a Duluth MN bed breakfast.
Click here for our location.
For more information, call Brian or Mary Grover (the owners/innkeepers)
at 218-727-0596 or toll-free at 877-727-0596. Or, e-mail us at email@example.com You can also write to us at Solglimt Bed & Breakfast, 828 Lake Avenue
South, Duluth, MN.
Click here to join our mailing
list and receive information about special offers!